Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Houston Day 128

So I'm finally beginning to feel a bit better.  Yesterday I rode my new bicycle for the first time! I am hilariously awkward when starting, and when negotiating left turns in traffic, but it was fun.  I think I'm going to have to cycle to work on Thursday, which I'm a bit nervous about.  Also went to ballet class last night.  It totally wrecked me.  Hopefully I'll start getting some fitness back soon!
Tonight I'm going to the second rehearsal for a community theatre production of "The Sound of Music".  I'm just in the chorus, which means that I get to sing all that glorious churchy choral music that the nuns sing.  I think the last time I got to sing with a big group of people on stage was two years ago in "The Gondoliers".  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment