Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Houston Day 72

So one of the hard things about being so far away from my friends in Melbourne is that I miss out on being in the circle of information.  I really love it when people text me updates or Skype me or send me an email.  Doesn't have to be huge, just helps to have a little confirmation that the people I care about are safe!
The dance intensive finished last week, so this week I am spending my mornings preparing for auditions and my afternoons doing (mostly) fun stuff.  Yesterday I checked out a diner near our house, which was pretty fun, and spent the afternoon trying to get my tax records in order so I can submit my Aussie tax return.  I'm doing what most actors do, and throwing it all at an accountant and saying "fix it please, I'm afraid of it".

No comments:

Post a Comment