Thursday, June 16, 2011

Houston Day 25

Really stuck in a negative rut right now.  This just keeps getting harder and harder.  It's been really nice to hear from some other people I know who've been through the same thing and know that this is normal.  I know that this too shall pass, but most of the time that's pretty hard to hold on to.
Today I felt for the first time a really strong desire to just give up and go back to Melbourne.  It was in Pilates class.  Not that Pilates would be any easier in Melbourne.  Although maybe it would be, because I wouldn't be feeling so lonely.  I sobbed through most of the class.
But after Pilates I went out for coffee with some of my new friends, which was great.  It was really refreshing to have some people with whom I can talk about things that matter, and not just be superficially friendly with.  BUT they wanted to talk about career  and that's doing my head in right now.
.....Just took a break from blogging and had a really good convo with Lucas...am feeling a bit better and think I have a plan-ish...

No comments:

Post a Comment