Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Houston Day 752 - here's to this lady who lunches

"Does anybody still wear a hat?"
Things are pretty quiet around here right now.  Still getting used to post-School-Bus life.  Feels weird to have my self-set schedule be the only thing that's getting me out of bed.  I'm spending my days going to yoga, taking myself out to lunch, preparing for the half-dozen auditions I have over the next few weeks, and watching "Torchwood".  Evenings are still pretty busy, with shows and time with Lucas and social time.  Macbeth is going great guns and I'm having a blast.  And Dad is coming over from London this weekend to see it! I love living only a ten-hour flight from him.
You can read some reviews and articles on Macbeth here:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete