Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Houston Day 476 - chit-chat catch-up

So apologies on the slowing down of the blog posts. I get distracted. Also, I write other stuff: check out my latest post on the Hope Stone blog!

Have also been rehearsing for Awesome America, taking a Meisner class with Kim Tobin which is freaking blowing my mind, redoing my audition portfolios, and watching copious amounts of Doctor Who. We are discovering that ExxonMobil really mean it when they boast about their super work-life balance options, so because America moves in to the theatre this week, making me busy every evening, he went in to work late this morning and will work later while I'm out this evening, and he'll do the same on Thursday. Hope Stone classes started again last week, and my dear friend Leslie is my intern, which is great.

In other exciting news, Joel & Heidi from Stone Stoup are coming to visit soon, AND....WE BOOKED OUR TICKETS TO AUSTRALIA! We arrive Christmas Day.

 Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment