Monday, August 5, 2013

Houston Day 808 (Australia Day 6)

Fantastic things have been happening in my world.  The Hope Stone blog is taking off, and I would love you to read our latest post at http://hopestoneinc.org/every-summer-has-a-story/.  It'll help you understand some of the awesome things that happen at my side job!
My gorgeous sisters
I'm in Australia right now visiting my family.  It's been such a special time.  I'm writing from my dear friends Ray and Cheryl's house, which will always be home to me because they were our landlords before we moved.  We had a fantastic dinner last night with a bunch of friends, and right now I'm listening to the lovely Sass' radio show Stand Up Straight before I get to visit the radio station tonight!
And right before I came to Australia Lucas and I spent a week in Minnesota with his family.  So much special family time! We played golf (regular-sized and mini), had dinners, played poker, swam and boated in the gorgeous lakes, visited Lake Superior, and generally had a good time.  I love being a part of the Buchanan family and getting to call this dock one of my homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment