Saturday, June 16, 2012

Houston Day 391 - shall the blog continue??? and fun with wordplay

Hey blogworld! So obviously posts have been getting further apart.  Mostly because as I settle more into life here and each post becomes more about my everyday life, I feel like there's less to write home about.  So I'm thinking about the future of this blog and wanting to hear your thoughts! Do you want to keep reading? How often? About what? If you're happy to let this be the end of an era, let's say so long, farewell, it's been swell, see you in a spell! But if you want to keep reading, and would mind more than a little if the blog were to cease, let me know! Blogs are a little one-sided, so give me some love over here and communicate back a little!
Exciting news on the blog front is that I'm about to join the ranks of those who blog for a job (and then go for a jog with a fob, what a slob! He couldn't be Rob, they said all agog as they lifted the giant man out of the bog....sorry, I got carried away playing with the words there.  This grandma had a huge night last night, meaning I drank more than half a glass of wine and wasn't in bed by midnight, so I'm just a touch crazy today....)
Anyhoo, Hope Stone have asked me to be their resident blogger! I'll be writing posts about the programs and people there, reviewing the shows, talking about their mission statement "Art for All".  Apparently it would be good for Hope's internet presence if I blog here about the blog there, so maybe that's a reason to keep this one running.
Let me know, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment